The Animal


I used to watch those commercials with a baby who is covered with peas, throwing the spoon, getting food everywhere and think - it can't really be like that, they must be exaggerating. YEAH RIGHT!! Although the picture doesn't show the extent of the mess, today at lunch I was covered with pears, Ella was covered with pears, and if you look closely, Milo is covered with pears. She likes to use her hair as a napkin - lovely. And loves to touch everything with those messy hands. We are on our 3rd spoon, because Ella must have one to "use" and I try to use one and of course she has already thrown one. There are drops of pears on the floor and all over the high chair - thank goodness for the dogs. And how much got into her? Who knows.

Our newest problem - any suggestions with what you do about this?



Caught!! With her hand in the cookie jar, or cheerios box, as the case is here -and yes that is a mouthful she's got.


And to end the post named "the animal" a picture of our caged little animal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, Janet, you finger painted with bananas and decorated your table with spaghetti. Wasn't pretty. I sure don't recall your getting into the refrigerator and pantry before your first birthday, though. I'll bet the dogs are jealous!

Anonymous said...

My suggestion is that you put the beer on a higher shelf.

Anonymous said...

Maybe bungie cords around the refrig.? Although, actually, that's pretty impressive that she can do that--I don't recall either Alan or James opening the frig. on their own by that age! Go Ella!

Anonymous said...

I just opened the fridge when no-one was looking.